Tuesday, September 29, 2009

He Has Reminded Me That He Is In Control!

An open letter to all of our supporters!

Dear J & S,
What an amazing thing to wake up to today! I see your gift and I praise God! I thought the balance of the bike was a lost cause and for me to just get on with the next project and be grateful for the portion that has been provided. But Me of little faith! Thank you for reminding me that He is in control of all things.

NOW HE HAS PROVIDED THE ENTIRE MINISTRYCYCLE! This is amazing! A few people answer the call and here are the fruits. Now I know why He needs to start with the small things because He prepares us for what is ahead step by step. I believed and have taught that it was important for us to take care of the small things and to be good stewards of all of God’s gifts, which is true! But this also teaches us that we actually need to be prepared to receive such wonderful gifts because it could be too overwhelming for the average person to bear. He is capable of abundant blessings and we shouldn’t forget it. How God chooses to use each of us in His work is also a mystery and a great blessing! Thank you for listening to your heart. Matthew 22:14 “For many are invited, but few are chosen.” We are the ones to make a decision to accept the invitation.


Believing He Will Provide,

Jim Fruehan

PS: I find the unusal amout of the donation to be interesting, ($405.00) it must be of some significance!

No comments: