A Couple of Announcements and Updates
- Robyn is doing well on her whirlwind visit in the USA. She is being blessed wherever she goes and knows the Holy Spirit is really with her. He has truly refreshed and renewed her spirit and we give thanks to God for that.
- We have joined the BlogFrog to invite new visitors to our blog and in trying to keep up to date on the best ways to keep everyone informed of the events of this ministry. We thank God for all the opportunities He gives for us to communicate.
- Zak is having his surgery on March 22 nd. You may recall that he is nine years old and lives in San Diego CA and is the cousin to our volunteer Lauren Chavez. He has been undergoing chemotherapy for bone cancer on his leg since December. We ask for the Lord's protection and intervention during and after the surgery. You can see pictures http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=349955&id=34796135240
- Please pray that our communications through the various communities and blogs is fruitful to this ministry and pleasing to the Lord and we ask for His guidance on how to use them effectively.
- We pray that God protects Robyn during her tour of the USA and continues to bless and comfort her.
- We pray for the congregation of our church partner, The Lord's Church in Prather, CA to meet their upcoming financial commitment. This will secure their property for the church. We give thanks to the Lord for their faithful support.
- We pray for all the missionaries coming to visit us this year, we ask for their financial needs for the trip to be taken care; Lauren Chavez; Paulo Split and gang; and those that have not been revealed to us yet. Also Casey and Erin Scritchfield to continue on their 11 month / 11 country mission trip, who visited us earlier this month and Chris Villalobos and all the Oral Roberts group coming to Uganda this year.
- We pray for Jim & Robyn's daughter, Kimmy and her son Xander, that the Lord guides and directs her, and reveals His almighty presence to her through her trials.
- We pray for a special blessing to our "behind the scenes" volunteers that work so hard to help this ministry. For our Web Site Administrator, Adam McWethy; IT Specialist, Jessica Brown; Creative Director, Todd McWethy; Administrative Assistant in the USA, Lacey Gipe; Media processing & Distribution, Sara Kenyon; Blog Community Coach, Melissa Bushey, .
- We pray a special thanksgiving to all of our sponsors to this ministry for their faithfulness and support.
- We pray for the congregation of our church partner Cornerstone Baptist Church in Phelan for their faithful support.
- We pray for our Local Employee staff here in Uganda, Cook and Caretaker, Fatuma; Administrative Assistant, Peter; Boda Driver, Nasulu; that they do their work in the Glory of God.
We give you thanks Oh Lord for all of your blessings that you have given us and we give you all the honor and glory, and we ask you to show us the way that we can continue to do your work that pleases you. We know Lord that you know all of our needs even before we do, and we ask you to help us to grow in our faith in you!