The campaign is to show them alternatives, to save lives! We will be directing these babies to a "safe haven" or a receiving station so we can place them in a baby's home for proper care under the guidance of the local authorities.
Here is our progress report:
- We have an award winning graphic designer volunteering to design the signs!
- We have a sign printer in the USA who has volunteered to print and ship the signs!
- We have local public officials backing our efforts!
- We have fellow NGO's ready to help in our our efforts!
Here is what we need:
- DONATIONS to locally build the metal frames and install the signs in concrete.
- The final approval from Child Protection Services, and senior authorities.
- YOUR PRAYERS for a successful project.
- Final wording to get the message across, in two languages!
WE INVITE YOU TO GET INVOLVED!