Saturday, January 10, 2009

BJ'S FIRST STORY.

First im pleased to present to you with this copy of Gods precious word. Enjoy reading it. I'm Balikuddembe Joseph from the Youth Country Missionary Club of Uganda.[BJ]

TRUST

I Joseph i thank the man called Jim for the good spirit he has!!.We prayed to God to provide us with the money for the crusade and God really provided. So other members where worried and reached to an extent of saying that we are not going to praise and thank God for the gift of life .I told them ,my friends don't worry let us just trust God CAUSE HE SAID THAT '' ASK YOU WILL BE GIVEN .''They kept on saying that we don't think that we shall go.In fact he will provide!![prov,3;5-6 ]

PRAYER

I had a brother of mine the last born in our family. He refused to study,he dropped the school.This brother was taken by the worldliness as the Bible says'' Do not love the world or the things in the world.'if any one loves the world the love the farther is not in him.He used to drink excessively, enjoyed night clubs ,smoking and many other evil things.unfortunately my farther is not saved but my mother is saved!!i and my mother we prayed to my brother. I was at school last year and my mother informed me that Joseph praise the lord your brother is now changing from bad manners, but continue praying to God so that he change completely.this year after the crusade my brother is now OK/good.Now I'm trying to preach him during my holiday. I want him to be saved like me!!.pray for me.

JEALOUS

I used to play football with my mates a lot, then I joined a club and I got really good. What with regular training and all but when i went down the play ground to play , nobody wanted me in their team any more and i didn't understand it at first but then i realised that it was all about jealous due to so much winning. I missed a few shots a few times and suddenly it all become a whole lot easier.

QUESTIONS

I would like any person to answer me this questions and we share the world of God.
what Does God require of us?

why Jesus came on earth as a human being?

what would one do in order to get future blessings and fortunes

BJ

MY Internet time is over next time

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

No comments: