Wednesday, February 17, 2010

THE GREAT COMMISSION

 
The gift of tongues!
I don't speak the language, but the Holy Spirit finds a way.
Our 16 year old Jennifer is our interpreter, she speaks four languages!  
She interprets in Lugandan, but that is not her native language.   


We completed the book of Matthew in our "Radio Bible Study" tonight.  I felt filled with the Holy Spirit as we read through the last chapter of the Resurrection and continued through to verse18.   18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All the authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.  19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.  And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." 

Wow!   He has us teaching this nation on the radio!  Praise the Lord, Alleluia!

 

No comments: